- Fixed a layout defect of missing the default selection key for tablets in landscape.
- Fixed the failing to start on devices with permanent hardware keys.
- Fixed the wrongly saved candidate history that was triggered by long pressing hardkey shortcuts.
- If you experience extreme lag after updating, try uninstalling and re-installing the keyboard again.
- After changing theme, try to restart the keyboard or rotate the device with the keyboard active, to make the new theme effective.
- If you experience touch difficulty, try to set the Touch sensitivity settings as High and Neutral.
- Keyboard closes itself on Contact's phone number text box of Samsung devices with Android 4.x. Will fix once we get a Samsung device on hand to check.
- Keyboard plays sound on press on LG devices, even sound is disabled in settings. Will fix once we get a LG device on hand to check.
- Candidates selection bar jumps when the height is set to S. Fix in the pipeline.
- Key size too large for tablets. Fix in the pipeline.
- All features, terms and conditions of the previous version 0.9.2 apply.